NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Development Review Committee of the Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board will be holding a public meeting on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 6:00 P.M. in the Club 21 Room at the Rancho Bernardo Swim and Tennis Club, 16955 Bernardo Oaks Drive to consider the following applications:
1. T-Mobile application to remove an existing 30 foot high light standard with attached antennas at 15990 Avenida Venusto and install in the immediate area a new replacement 30 foot high light standard with attached new antennas. The existing equipment cabinet is also proposed to be removed and a new cabinet installed near the new light standard.
2. T-Mobile Application to replace 3 existing antennas with replacement antennas and install 3 additional antennas (6 total) on a light pole located along the south side of the Rancho Bernardo High School football/sports stadium. Property is located at 13010 Paseo Lucido.
3. Verizon Application to install 12 panel antennas and a 4 feet diameter microwave dish within an architecural tower element on the roof of a commercial building in the Bernardo Plaza Shopping Center, 16771 Bernardo Center Drive. Application also includes construction of a 416 square foot enclosure containing a generator and associated equipment.
L. Dell'Angela, Chair
| NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
ELECTIONS COMMITTEE OF THE RANCHO BERNARDO
COMMUNITY PLANNING BOARD
Notice is hereby given that the Elections Committee of the Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board will be holding a public meeting on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 5:30 P.M. in the Office Meeting Room at the Rancho Bernardo Swim and Tennis Club, 16955 Bernardo Oaks Drive to address the following issues:
1. Discuss the 2014 election process for the Community Planning Board and identify actions that need to be taken to prepare for said election, and
2. Consider and possibly take action to modify certain provisions of the Election Procedures/Guidelines contained in the approved Bylaws of the Community Planning Board.
Interested parties are invited to attend this meeting.
L. Dell'Angela, Committee Chair
|The 2014 Declaration of Candidacy Form is now available on this website.
Click here to print or download the 2014 Declaration of Candidacy Form.
Click here to visit the Publicity / Elections Committee page.
|The Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board will meet at 7:00 p.m. on January 16, 2014 at the RB Swim and Tennis Club in the Club 21 Room.|
|The Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board Administrative Committee will meet at 6:00 p.m. on Monday January 6, 2014 at the RB Swim & Tennis Club - Club 21 Room.|
|The Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board Traffic Committee Meeting, scheduled for December 23, 2013, has been adjourned due to lack of voting items.|
|The Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board Regional Issues Committee Meeting is scheduled for 7:00 pm on December 3, 2013 at the RB Swim & Tennis Club.|
The RB Planning Board meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm at the RB Swim & Tennis Club, 16955 Bernardo Oaks Drive, San Diego, CA 92128
Residents are encouraged to attend to participate in their community.
The Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board is an elected board of representatives from the seven districts of Rancho Bernardo. Ten members are chosen by the residents each year on the first Saturday of March. The board consists of 20 elected members, each serving two year terms. Three at large members are also selected by the board for one year terms to represent commercial, industrial, and development interests of the community.
The Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board is chartered by the City of San Diego to advise the Planning Commission, the City Council and other city and county departments concerning land use issues. The Board has standing committees to review residential, commercial or industrial developments, open space matters, traffic and transportation issues, and concerns as to compliance with city codes. Its primary purpose is to enforce the Rancho Bernardo Community Plan, thereby preserving property values and the Rancho Bernardo lifestyle.
The Planning Board meets the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the RB Swim and Tennis Club on Bernardo Oaks Drive. All meetings, including those of the committees, are open to the public and community participation is desired.
For information as to the Planning Board activities, email the Planning Board Chair, Richard House, at email@example.com. The mailing address is
Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board, PO Box 270831, San Diego, CA 92198.
Agendas and Meeting Minutes are available on this website. Please check back often for regular updates. Thank you for visiting our website, RBPlanningBoard.com.